ELC has a large customer base that Justin Black has been able to establish from his previous employment as an arborist, supervisor and operator for vegetation works.
The work history of those customers exists from 2001 and up to the present time the customers still contact ELC for the type of work requirements they seek.
Some customers include Defence contractors, Railway, Private Developers, Utility contractors, agricultural land owners and general vegetation contractors in Australia
The list of major projects is as follows
1) Defence, Holsworthy 2005-Remediation-UXO-ACM Value 3.7million
2) Defence Sites NSW and QLD-2005 to 2014-Vegetation Clearing-Value 3.5million
3) CSG QLD-Vegetation Clearing-2012 to 2014-Value 2 million
4) Development Clearing 2014. On going-Value 2 million.
5) Defence Site Lithgow. Marangaroo-Remediation of Old Chemical Weapons. 1st Ever project for OCW in Australia.-Value 3 million. Completed 2009
6) TransGrid- Mudgee-Construct access road to substation-2008-Value 2.2million
7) Utility Projects-2006 to ongoing-Value 10 million